Monday, August 18, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT!

Back to School Night!
Welcome! I'm excited to start a new year at Thomas Edison Charter School. Feel free to contact me with any questions you have. My contact information is on the magnet on your desk. 
  
Points of Discussion
  • What I need from the parents...
    1. I need you to support your child's education by helping them with their homework every night.
    2. I need you to make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast before they come. 
    3. I would love open lines of communication between parent and teacher. This is crucial to your child's success. 
  • What I need from the students...
    1. I need you to come to school every day with a great attitude, willing and ready to work. 
    2. I need you to try your best, even when you get frustrated. 
    3. I need you to talk with me about anything you need help with. 
  •  Salmon Booklet
    • Full of great information about our classroom. PLEASE READ :) 
    • One key thing to look at is our schedule
  • Salmon Paper: Back to School Student Information
    • Please fill this out and send it back the first week of school.
    • Add notes that you would like to share about your child. 
  • Blue paper: 4th Grade Weekly News
    • Back side is homework log
  • White paper: Poem Evaluation
    • We will complete one poem memorization every six weeks (one per grading period)
  •  Green Paper: Cross Walk Rules
We will have an amazing year! Thanks for coming to support your child! 

No comments:

Post a Comment